The new version of Library Discovery Platform will go live on 4 July 2022. The new OneSearch platform retains most features and works similarly with the existing version. This upgrade will bring enhancements and better user experience such as:
- Clearer display of search results: To allow you to find and access various resource types easily, the new platform will merge both physical and electronic items of the same title into a single record.
- Enhanced search function for e-journal: The “Search Inside” feature allows you to input article titles or keywords to search for relevant articles within the selected e-journal record.
There is no service disruption during this upgrade exercise. If you experience problems in using OneSearch platform, please feel free to contact our Enquiry Counter in person, by phone at 2766-6863 or via online form.
Backup your “Saved Searches” by 3 July 2022
The “Saved Searches” and its associated Alert and RSS feature could not be migrated. You can follow the steps below to save and export your searches by 3 July 2022.
- Access Saved Searches and login when prompted.
- Click the button “Export All to MS Excel” and save the file.
- After the OneSearch platform is upgraded, you can re-create your Saved Searches and Alerts from 5 July 2022.